Saturday, August 31, 2019

Clearing Up Some Things

Hello again, my beautiful customers.

I predict a little bit of confusion and some potentially new content. But what exactly would you customers be confused by? Well, I recently uploaded a video called "Log," (I uploaded it today). In it, we see Watcher, who went by the name Clockface online (because he was a developer at Antique Bandit Interactive Studios, he was allowed to use a custom name) say that a couple of references to some webseries or "ARG" experiences were from the 90s, and that hardly anybody would get them.

To the best of my understanding, Antique Bandit Interactive, and anybody tied to it, whether it be ex-bosses, ex-employees, or current employees and customers, are all trapped in a void of sorts. A Black Hole, if you will. Meaning that we can see our own world, but can only connect to the outside world through the internet. In other words, we're basically trapped in a parallel dimension, with the ability to post content to your dimension, whatever dimension that might be. Please help us.

Oh yeah, almost forgot: the channel, Black Hole, has some sort of obsession with an effect of sorts. In fact, it's sort of namedropped in Secret 1, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of it.

Getting back on track, all you need to worry about, loyal customers, is that for us, webseries and creepypastas and ARGs have existed in a large capacity since the 90s. VR headsets, which for many of you didn't take off too well during the 90s, had a market explosion in our version of the 90s. They're stable, too.

So, what about that new content? Well, it isn't exactly "new." I managed to find it on some cloud-based website. Watcher really needs to change his passwords. Anywho, some of it is from 2018. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to publish it since it's clearly not the property of Watcher. However, for those of you interested in seeing it, I'll keep it unlisted. Should Error start developing a mind of its own like I predict it might, soon I might have a valid reason for showing you guys the unlisted content.

By the way, I unlisted the video on my channel titled Error. It's not all too important. Something about a black hole . . .

One more thing: On the same day I published "Log," Watcher decided to publish "Gameplay 7" and Black Hole published "Secret 5." I feel like Black Hole is going to publish a lot more content soon. Just consider it intuition.

Sincerely, to my loyal customers,
Mr. Error.

No comments:

Post a Comment